The Davis Vantage Pro2 would do what you want, other than using your
homemade sensors. The console has built-in sensors, though. I've bought two
of them used - first a cabled one, then a wireless one, and neither was
over $800. You can find them new in that range these days. Get the old
console, not the new one, or find a sensor suite and add the console and
datalogger (either Davis datalogger or the 3rd party one that's been
discussed here). The dataloggers will connect directly to a PC, or you can
use the Weatherlink Live and sniff the packets - either way works. I
recently saw a complete station on eBay in the $500s - sensors, console and
datalogger.

You could also go the Tempest route, which has all the datalogger stuff
built in but no console, then add a tablet of some kind and the free
Tempest Console package. Another packet sniffing option for weewx.

Tempest is more consumer-grade, slightly larger margins for error than
Davis, but seems to be pretty close to my Davis station as far as accuracy
(I have one of each). If you live in a cold/snowy/dark place (like I do -
Alaska) then the Tempest needs their wired power option added, while the
Davis has a power port built-in, so all you need to add is a wall wart and
you're good. The Tempest power option includes battery backup (8xAA - good
for days), while the Davis one is a single CR-123 (also supposed to be
days). The Tempest takes a bit more thought on mounting, since it's an
all-in-one design, while the Davis anemometer can be separated and put up
high while the other sensors are somewhere else.