The Tempest is the worst combination of drawbacks I can possibly think of,
without an option for workarounds, e.g. overriding a single observation
type by an extra sensor. Not to mention: the voodoo magic they do while
trying to compensate the drawbacks of the all-in-one design. Besides that,
I have a bad experience with their quality. Out of two Tempests I bought in
2020, five are broken by today (yes, even the spares they sent are broken
in the mean time). Other than that, the Tempest isn't a personal weather
station, it is a node in a sensor network, not entirely under your control.

Compared to the Wittboy, which has a similar, but in details better design,
I'd always go for the Wittboy. Why? The Wittboy may have the same drawbacks
as the Tempest regarding e.g. measuring outside temperature (insufficient
shielding, leading to unrealistic high temperature values when the sun is
low and the winds are calm), but with the Wittboy you can buy a $10-$15
extra outdoor sensor, locate it in a well-shielded housing, and override
the Wittboys temperature sensor. The Tempest is, what it is, and I don't
like it because it is - in my opinion and from the point of view of my
understanding of a personal weather station - defective by design, in both,
the hardware, and the ecosystem.