I've fiddled with all the pieces individually on raspi

Used rtl_433 to listen to Acurite and have done rtldavis+weewx for the VP2
as well as Gary's gw1000+weewx for ecowitt.  All worked fine for me, so
cobbling them together would seem to be reasonable if you like that many
rtl-sdr dongles.

Seems like a perfect thing to do with docker on a pi4 or small intel box
since individually they're lightweight.

   - one docker instance for each radio and weewx instance
   - one for a MQTT broker
   - one for Home Assistant to build a dashboard and/or do automation
   - a small Kindle Fire for an always-on display

FWIW - that's how I do my automation currently, including HA reading my
Zwave door/window sensors.