Dnia 2-03-2008 o godz. 23:25 Nils Kneuper napisał(a):

> And one requirement before anything gets lifted from now on is 2
> complete months
> with the *revised* texts in wescamp. I do not want to see such excessive
> stringchanges to happen again when the content is already in mainline.
> This way translators do only get rather mature content they can trust in
> and not
> what eg happend with NR where about 50% of the strings were
> changed/rewritten
> *after* it was added to mainline. This is some really unnecessary extra
> work for
> translators. We should only add content when the text is really mature
> enough
> for mainline.

Am I to understand by this that you explicitly exclude the possibility
of actively developing already mainlined content? If we adopt the policy
of not doing any significant string changes in mainline content, it will
throw out of the window such things as for example rather needed HttT
character development or adding the planned branch to NR. I personaly do
not think we have a campaign in mainline (except maybe Liberty) that we
could safely say won't need or couldn't use a touch to the strings.

Ciało kobiety dojrzałej wg. Tomasz Sobieraja.
Zobacz galerię fotografii.
Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fkobieta-dojrzala.html&sid=248