On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 17:07:18 +0100,
  Mark de Wever <ko...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I know I'm (one of) the last user(s) of autotools and I'm about to
> switch to cmake. So I wanted to know whether we still have other
> autotools users besides myself. If nobody uses it, it will get broken at
> some point and we'll get bug reports nobody wants to fix. So, if unused,
> I prefer to remove it before we get the bug reports. But if we still
> have developers using it I see no point to remove it.

I still mostly use autotools for doing test builds. Though I also have build
scripts for both cmake and scons, I don't use them much right now.

I'd prefer to see the project use just one build system and adjust to it.
When there are multiple build systems, you are inviting problems where things
get done correctly for one, but not for another.