On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:19:31PM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I'd prefer to see the project use just one build system and adjust to it.
> When there are multiple build systems, you are inviting problems where things
> get done correctly for one, but not for another.

That was the original plan, unfortunately the project got stuck after
adding the new build systems and developers started to use different
build systems since there were several to pick from. I hoped to be able
to reduce that to two build systems. But it seems all three are actively
used I see no good reason to remove one anymore.

I still however want to switch a newer minimum version of scons and
cmake post 1.6 since it will make maintenance easier. I've no cmake 2.4
around to test with and loonycyborg said the newer version of scons also
fixes a lot of issues, which makes maintaining scons easier.

--
Regards,
Mark de Wever aka Mordante/SkeletonCrew