Hi,

Nice to see someone fixing this long needed thing.

I think that if the client covers by whatever is used for obscurity it
will work best. So that
if shroud is enabled and share_view=no:
cover with shroud
elseif fog is enabled and share_view=no:
cover with fog
else:
do nothing

Does that seem reasonable?