2010/3/22 tsr <tsr.offent...@tsr.se>

> Hi,
>
> Nice to see someone fixing this long needed thing.
>
> I think that if the client covers by whatever is used for obscurity it
> will work best. So that
> if shroud is enabled and share_view=no:
> cover with shroud
> elseif fog is enabled and share_view=no:
> cover with fog
> else:
> do nothing
>
> Does that seem reasonable?

Sounds good, I wasn't thinking about the fog/shroud distinction.

I'd like to mimic this to determine when the turn dialog is displayed in hot
seat, so we can avoid adding a three-way option:
*if in hot-seat* and shroud is enabled and share_view=no:
*    show turn dialog, ignoring the option*
*elseif in hot-seat* and fog is enabled and share_view=no:
     *show turn dialog**, ignoring the option*
else
     *show turn dialog or not, according to option*

 Gabba

/tsr