I support this idea, because it is both best for the players and also for us
(it is never good to develop something under great time pressure).

Of course on first sight it looks a little embarassing and also may make us
feel uncomfortable. But to be honest: We all have been in such a situation
before, nobody is perfect. Things like that just happen. There is no reason
to point to someone and say "You messed it all up!".

I'd say we make the best out of it and follow Dave's suggestion.

Greetings

Yogi