On Thursday 15 April 2010 6:30:17 am Nils Kneuper wrote:
> To be honest I am not sure that this is really possible without adding
> additional problems. For example the new lobby does support rooms. No idea
>  how the old lobby handles the existence of rooms on the server it joins.

In the case the old lobby doesn't handle those at all and it creates
communication problem with the poor souls that are stuck with 1.8.0 somehow,
you could either start a new server instance that only allows 1.8.x version
with revision level greater than 0...or create a new 1.8.1.x stable branch
altogether.

--
Regards
  Ignacio Riquelme Morelle <shadowmaster>