Hi Guys,

Patrick and Samuel, indeed many students of higher learning often face
problems in identifying topical thesis cases for their researches.

So many issues have been identified on this forum that actually form
practical thesis topics for our students to infact contribute to the noble
cause of finding lasting solutions to our problems.

I would therefore suggest somebody collects these topical issues and perhaps
distribute them to these higher institutions for our  brethren to research
upon and feedback. We would ultimately rely on such researches for decision
making.

We could as well provide guidance in the course of those undertaking the
research to enable us to benefit and as well as the student to attain
his/her academic award.

What do you think??

Gilbert Adibo