By the way folks, were is vol.1 issue 1.

Any way , Tabua and Gili, I understand that students from our schools in West
Nile are shy to be seen reading. The story goes further that when you are seen
"over cracking books" guys will isolate you, laugh at you and claim that you
are poor. Most of these chaps even claim that they have already booked rooms in
a hall of residence and or a prominent hostel in MUK, KIU,MUST, Kyambogo, UCU,
Nkumba, Nkozi and IUIU . they even claim that for them they are assured of
going to campus as privately sponsored students. So every one in the school
begin shunning so called 'book worms" and those who would wish to work hard
suddenly develop low self esteem. Talk of a tragic script. On the Other hand,
schools in the Central and western region are competing to appear in the
newspapers. Talk of the biblical allusion of to those who have more shall be
added and those who do not have even the small will be taken. Talk of tragic
flows, labour reserve, Kasamvu's, wars,
 Anyanya's, poverty and ya a collapse of a generation. The script is nauseating
and I feel sick watching the tragedy. Good day.