It's pretty ghetto at this point and it's hosted on a dell server in
my home-office, so I've been reluctant to take it seriously:

http://zambizzi.blogdns.com/

It's built w/ Wicket + EJB3 on JBoss 4.0.4.  The cable connection will
make it sub-optimal for speed/scalability ;)

It's pretty basic as I never have time to work on it.  Looks best w/
FF, I noticed some strangeness w/ IE but was too lazy to bother w/ it
last weekend.

>  Anyhow, I might blog-up a little setup guide for new users for Windows and
> Linux using Wicket as the web framework.  I'll try to do that this weekend
> as crunch-time will be over and I can breathe once again.

Maybe you want to share the URL to your blog? If you - or anyone
reading this - plan on blogging on Wicket regularly, please feel free
to update the 'blogs' section of the WIKI with your URL.

>  Anyone else there developing on Linux?  I use Gentoo myself but I suppose
> the "majority" is probably using Ubuntu by now?  Linux might be a tough one
> to please a lot of people as far as setting up the JDK (though this should
> get easier w/ the new license.)

I'm using OSX, but I know that quite a bunch of people on this list use Linux.