Hello Jeroen ,

can i get from your words that this page :
http://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:ListDatatypes
is not up to date ?if so how can i get all the datatypes in Wikidata ?

but what i can get is list of datatypes available , these has to be the way
of representation of data (like the lower level ) not the semantic datatype
of the thing .

so it's either an item or string or common media file or time or
geolocation

string could be anything ( so time could be a string) , but there's a
defined lower level representation of common media files . so is it wrong
to represent it as string ,

thanks
Regards