Den 21-08-2013 21:38, Hady elsahar skrev:
Hello Byrial ,

by taking a look to low level datatypes list :
http://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:ListDatatypes
does representing common media files in strings considered to be an in
consistency that will be fixed in the next releases ? or just it will
stay as this forever ?

I am not a Wikidata developer, so I cannot say. But I see no problem needing fixing, and would therefore not expect this to be changed.

another question:

if i wanted to get all the datatypes and map them to the parallel xsd
types , how can i get an updated list with all wikiData properties and
their datatypes not the low level.

You started this thread by telling that you are looking at a Wikidata database dump. You can find all properties in the dump. You can probably also query the server to get the properties.

Regards,
- Byrial