While Wikidata certainly has concerns to deal with about accuracy and
vandalism, I think we need to push back against this mindset that Wikipedia
works perfectly while Wikidata is this unregulated free-for-all.  I've run
into editors on en.wp objecting to a Wikidata infobox displaying the very
same information that was unsourced in that Wikipedia article for nearly a
decade.  Both are a work in progress, both can do better, and these should
not be barriers to progress or integration.