Ever since both the Transnational Qualification Framework (
http://www.wikieducator.org/Qualification_Framework) and the Quality
Assurance Framework (http://www.wikieducator.org/
WikiEducator:Quality_Assurance_Framework) projects started I have
wondered where these two overlap. I believe they are both key to the
sustainability of WE. I would think that the quality of any featured
works should include reference to where the resource meets a
qualification framework item...

Come to think of it, shouldn't the Transnational Qualification
Framework (http://www.wikieducator.org/Qualification_Framework)
taxonomy align with the Categories portal list (http://
www.wikieducator.org/Template:Portal_list)?

I believe that once we have alignment of the "curriculum" taxonomy
(categories) with the qualifications framework and the quality
assurance approach we would have built a very serious foundation (*and
we have most resources within these three structures, particularly
having a resource categorised within the qualifications framework*)
for the management and deployment of OERs...

Comments???