________________________________

From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Savithri Singh
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 6:50 PM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: WikiEducator 3.0 -- Building our future
together

Hi,

I'm busy making the final prep for two F2F wikied trainings.  Then i go
off on a two weeks holiday.... back to work and catching up. Will be
able to really get into wikieducator issues only early November. Sorry
for this but....  <smile>....

Savithri