Hi Liz,

WE is running a simple table extension (formerly called tabbeddata)
that makes it "simpler" to add data to a table.

To make a table that uses commas for separating columns and <return>
for the rows, try:

<tab sep=comma>
Hi, Hello, Yes
Bye, Good Night, No
</tab>

You can find more information on the syntax and examples at:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TabbedData

Regards,

Rob (aka Kruhly)

--