Hello All,

I while back we started to develop the Quality Assurance and Review
process for WikiEducator. A fair bit of time was spent in putting
together the Quality Assurance Framework;
http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Quality_Assurance_Framework and
the related featured works specifications. This portal is not finished
but some important parts are getting close. Feel free to navigate this
portal to see what has been built so far.

What I would like is to test out the Featured learning resource;
http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Quality_Assurance_and_Review/Featured_learning_resource
I believe we have enough here to see if a resource can make it through
the criteria.

Any volunteers willing to engage this opportunity, nominate their
resource and assist us in improving our Quality Assurance Framework?
And also improve the quality of their resource as we iterate toward it
becoming the featured work.

Sincerely, Peter