Dear Peter,

I have commenced the count down. The first module of the MHRM Course,
“Principles of Management" with its 10 sections available at
http://wikieducator.org/Qualification_Framework/Professional_Education/Management/MHRM/Principles_of_Management
will be ready to be fired from the Section 1<smile> from 16:00, 01
December 2008 (UTC) .

Please give out the request to the WE community for voluntary
validating

Warm regards
Anil