Hello WikiEducators,

I hope others volunteer to have their learning resource(s) considered
for featured status. Anil seems to be leading the way, but lets have
others... It would be great to have a new featured resource every
month or so.

If we have some featured resourses, then we could have some featured
projects... And then we could have some featured institutions...

Go WE Go...

Sincerely,

Peter