Hi Savithri,

I agree -- I think this additional option will expand participation in our
project.

If you like, you can test and see how this WYSIWYG editing works by visiting
the MediaWiki+FCKeditor project.  Create an new account on this wiki and
test the editor by clicking the edit tab using the sandbox on this wiki:

http://mediawiki.fckeditor.net/Sandbox

>>> http://wikieducator.org/Acharya_Narendra_Dev_College
>>> http://wikieducator.org/User:Savi.odl
>>> http://wikieducator.org/India