Well done, Wayne.

Of course it is a very important and valuable step forward for WE.
In my opinion Wiki Syntax or a WYSIWYG are only the technical
terminologies.
The ultimate goal needs to be "user friendly" which is a never ending
process. Is is just a simple strategy.

Keep it up. WE is on the right track with this development and
dedicated mission.

Regards

Tj

that we should be bold and move forward with the suggestion.