hey all , i totally understand that most of you may come from a background
related to educational tecnology , or ICT , however for my case , that most
of teachers in china especially does not even have the internet connection
at school ,especially for remote area in china .

which is what michael talked about content as curriculum , i have read the
post , found out the author actuallyagainst the idea of using content as
curriculum content ,

so basically  , i want to design something which have less  to do with
technology, in terms of my situation , i still want to expand my students (
future teachers " horizon , and looking forward they are changing my
pre-conceptions about before -web2.0 era teaching .

leo

在 2011年12月20日 下午8:34,Michael Coghlan <mikec...@gmail.com>写道: