Hello Leo,

Should you be considering the training of teachers in the area of any of the
sciences, consider the kind of (non electronic) technology that makes use of
the resources often freely available in the environment or obtainable at low
cost, using the ideas you can find in the New UNESCO Source Book for Science
Teaching, available at http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0000/000056/005641e.
pdf. It’s a classic. Using these resources by teachers and students alike
stimulates immensely the creativity and deepens learning.

Jan

--

Jan Visser, Ph.D.

President & Sr. Researcher, Learning Development Institute

Professor Extraordinary, University of Stellenbosch

E-mail: jvis...@learndev.org

Check out: http://www.learndev.org and http://www.facebook.com/learndev

Blog: http://jvisser-ldi.blogspot.com/

  _____