and also in the survey i asked them to rank the importance of 12 items

   - relationships with co-wokers and your leaders in school you will teach
   - students test score
   - personal talent ( like singing )
   - students feedback
   - parents cooperation
   - school management policy system
   - teacher further education training self-learning
   - school curriculum
   - textbook
   - teaching pedagogy /methods
   - using of internet or other ict tools
   - students moral education

i would like to share this with all of you , i think my next spring
curriculum would be based on those 12 topics , i am wondering in your
country , is there any cross-culutural difference for these 12 topics ? if
yes , how would you rank them , even for you personally ?

thank you !!