a lot of students rank relationships with their co-worker as the most
important topic , it might relate with typical chinese guanxi system ,
however , for me , it came up with another important issue for us even as
wikieducator

as an educator , do you tend to think the relationships with your co-worker
at school ( remember they are at middle or primary school ) is the most
important thing you have to spend more time ? or you will tend to think the
ability to teach and design a curriculum is more important ,

what would you say ?

leo

>>> Chat [image: Google Talk] alex.pr...@gmail.com [image: