Hi Richard,

I think I was a bit misunderstandable here.

I'm not talking about the local reports but about the "translations" of
them for WMF. I would be more than happy if WMF would do it themselves.
This is what these fellows are doing as of my understanding in the next 6
months.

The bright future for me would be the "automated" version of this: WMF pays
for an accounting firm preferably a "big four" company (Deloitte, KPMG,
Ernst & Young or PriceWaterhouseCoopers) to do the accounting for all the
chapters.

Why?

Because they are present in almost every country in the world.

For small/new chapters and other current and future formations in need to
present an audited statement for the WMF it would be definitely a benefit
to have someone do the job. If they would do the local "regular" accounting
imo it would be even better.

So I have two levels here. One "normal": the local and one "translated" for
WMF. These big firms are capable of doing both. Maybe if we look into that
deeply it can turn out that on a global level we might end up saving on the
accounting costs with such a contract. But that is just my idea, no data to
support it. The fellows will be definitely able to answer such a question
though in six months time.

Balazs