Hi Lene,

OK, thanks for the update. As you can tell, I am very interested in your
work.

I am sensitized to anything having to do with Meta-type documentation and
deadlines at the moment, seeing as I am juggling so many of them with
intricate dependencies (including weekend projects), but I suppose that I
will just need to wait until April for this particular report.

I am very glad that this report is being done. Perhaps we will have a
chance to discuss it during an office hour in April?

Thanks,

Pine

*This is an Encyclopedia* <https://www.wikipedia.org/>

*One gateway to the wide garden of knowledge, where lies The deep rock of
our past, in which we must delve The well of our future,The clear water we
must leave untainted for those who come after us,The fertile earth, in
which truth may grow in bright places, tended by many hands,And the broad
fall of sunshine, warming our first steps toward knowing how much we do not
know.*

*—Catherine Munro*