On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Megan Hernandez <mhernan...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> If the description above is not working for you, please let us know at
> don...@wikimedia.org so we can follow up.

​Wait, I'm confused.

Fundraising /doesn't/ use Phabricator for bug reports, as Marc-Andre
suggested is the appropriate approach? Everyone else does; it's transparent
and allows for collaborative problem solving. Unless I'm reading it wrong,
Fundraising would prefer bug reports by email. That doesn't seem very
efficient. I'd imagine it'd be much easier to deal with one bug rather than
X emails. Please do correct me if I'm wrong here :)

If not, I highly recommend* Fundraising use Phabricator. It's great
software!​

​*Approximate value of this recommendation is nothing.​

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.