Actually, the experiment is whether such a campaign would drive more
successful grants, as I understand it. It works from the assumption that
such grants would have a positive impact. I'm happy to go with that
assumption though.

I still strongly disagree with this initiative, but especially the way it
is executed. I'm glad to hear that all time-sensitive requests can still
apply during this period - that would probably be quite a few requests.

I'm still in the dark as to why this has to be a three month program (that
is a very long period of time to put everything on hold for an experiment)
and not just 2-4 weeks. Then you could actually commit to quicker
run-through times in the program, etc. Reducing the time frame would reduce
the damaging side effect significantly.

Lodewijk