Hi Patricio,

I am saddened to hear that the discussions about governance had to result
in removal of a board member.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Patricio Lorente <
patricio.lore...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Over the course of the past few months, the Trustees had
> multiple conversations around expectations for Trustee conduct,
> responsibilities, and confidentiality. Ultimately, the majority of the
> Trustees came to the opinion that we were not able to reach a common
> understanding with James on fulfilling those expectations.

It would be useful for the community to know the revised code of conduct,
responsibilities, which the board has agreed on. If such a thing is not
available, it would also help if you can inform the date by which it is
available.  This  would also help for any potential candidates for the next
election/appointment.

Best regards

Arjuna Rao Chavala