TLDR version:

We are not yet convinced James was not removed for doing what he was elected to
do.

I have good faith in everyone involved, and the capacity and intent to withhold
judgement for a while, but the explanations so far have not helped.  This is
not transparent enough.  As everyone who's been around for a while knows, lack
of transparency will cause strife worse than any good faith disagreement.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone