I agree that the turnover issue is a matter that needs some consideration.
But I think that issue is more relevant to the ED rather than the Board. I
would appreciate it if we could keep that issue separate from the murky
circumstances of James' departure and the conflicting testimony that has
been given in public, the *possible* official misconduct with regards to
improper withholding of financial information from James, the community's
desire for significantly more transparency and openness from the Board, and
the credibility of the Board's leadership.

Pine