On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 11:56 PM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hoi,
> Where have you been when the search was on for a new director for the
> WIkimedia Foundation? It was the vision that Lila refers to that made her
> the chosen candidate. The fact that people object, frustrate and sometimes
> sabotage is an unfortunate micro level consequence of what is happening.

Most of what I read at that time, and since, has revolved around some
simplistic version of "make the WMF a technology / high tech organization."
For that reason the OP here struck me as the best and most complete
statement of this vision that I have read. If you are aware of a better one
that I have missed (completely possible, even likely!), could you please
provide a link?

Thanks,
Nathan