-----Original Message-----
From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
George William Herbert
Sent: Saturday, 04 March 2017 10:47 AM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] More politics: "WMF Annual Report"

I think that the idea of taking the weekend off from the topic is excellent.
We may not have reached universal consensus yet but everything we needed to
have said was, and it's been acknowledged as received and under consideration.

Have a good weekend everyone.

-george

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 4, 2017, at 12:38 AM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Rogol,
>
> I don't get the impression that Anna's position is that "everything is
> all right and that (WMF doesn't) need our help after all". That
> comment comes across to me as inflammatory and unhelpful.
>
> It seems to me that Anna is interested in improving the situation
> rather than having a battle with the community. I'd like to let the
> improvement process happen. Please have some patience, and let's be
> grateful that WMF is trying to make the situation better. I would
> rather see a thoughtfully re-designed report in 2 weeks than pour
> gasoline on the fire and have another report come out on Monday that also has
> problems.
>
> Pine

-----
No virus found in this message.