"Since you are unable to imagine many actions more chilling than reporting
bullying and harassment to an appropriate authority, let me suggest
something that might be equally chilling -- calling for the banning from
the list of someone because you disagree with what they have to say."

That wasn't what Robert said, nor was there "bullying and harassment"
coming from anyone other than you, Rogol. This kind of passive-aggressive
straw-manning is an example of precisely why you have worn out your welcome
here.

-Dan

Dan Rosenthal