You are right and this is what it should be.

Anyways we must consider that the selection of the working groups followed more the parameters to select the "representatives" of Wikimedia than the "representatives" of Wikipedia's communities.

Basically the experience in Wikimedia projects has been quite neglected.

I have a personal feeling that the diversity has been stressed a lot but neglecting some parameters which are valued by the community and for this reason the community doesn't feel represented by these members of the working groups.

The comunity is perceiving these recommendations more likely a vision lowered from above.