On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:26 AM Gnangarra <gnanga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think its fair to call for you to stand aside since taking full
> responsibility for the failing to communicate the Boards actions with the
> community and the communities position with the Board.

Really, no.

We want Board members who are prepared to take responsibility and prepared
to communicate in a clear and honest way. It would have been easy (but
wrong) to hide behind staff members, or not say anything until there had
been a Board meeting, or to address less of the issues.

Reading the Board's self-assessment that was published on Meta the other
month, there are clearly issues with how well the Board works at the
moment. I do not really understand why or what, but it's clear they're
there.  But getting rid of Board members who take responsibility for things
and engage with the community on difficult issues is not the answer.

Chris