It depends on the nature of the incident. If the harassment took place on
the wiki, yes, it should be reported via an on-wiki process since it does
not involve private information. On the English Wikipedia, that would
generally be AN/I.

If the harassment happened off-wiki (e.g., via harassing emails), on the
English Wikipedia it may be reported to the Arbitration Committee (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Arbitration_Committee). Other
projects may have different processes for handling incidents which involve
off-wiki harassment.

Todd