Chris,

I assume you mean http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ ?

We're currently waiting for the WMF to set up a wiki for WMUK, which
we hope will be done imminently; the website will then be brought up
to date fairly rapidly. We also don't currently have control of the
domain names; we've requested that they be transferred from the
current owner, but haven't heard anything back from him yet. I guess
it depends on how long the WMF takes to set up the wiki as to whether
it's worth replacing the content on the current website yet, although
a note that the pages are out of date might be useful regardless...

Thanks,
Mike