I've raised a similar point to this with Mike, and I would be
extremely surprised if they decided that the wikimedia domains
shouldn't be controlled by the appropriate chapter.

wiki.org.uk seems to be registered by Mintra (mintra.co.uk), although
it doesn't seem to host a website. wiki.co.uk is registered by D M
Robins Limited, but requires a password to access the site. As we
don't have a trademark for "Wiki", I would imagine that they'd be
difficult to get hold of; at the least we should probably wait until
we've got the website set up before contacting the owners about them.

Mike