Edward's copyediting is a great improvement, and a nice illustration of
how, >95% of the time people say they want more space to write in, what
they actually want is fewer words. Thanks to all who contributed to this
and especially Stevie, of course: I'm sure it will be very useful.

On 16 September 2013 17:33, HJ Mitchell <hjmitch...@ymail.com> wrote:

> Edward's suggestions seem sensible to me, though I'd be happy with either
> version.
>
> I might also be inclined to remove "by the architect", especially if we're
> using a sculpture as an example.
>
> Harry Mitchell
> http://enwp.org/User:HJ
> Phone: 024 7698 0977
> Skype: harry_j_mitchell

Dr Martin L Poulter
Jisc Wikimedia Ambassador, July 2013 - March 2014
Wikipedia contributor         http://enwp.org/User:MartinPoulter
Volunteer, Wikimedia UK
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:MartinPoulter<http://uk.wikimedia.org/>
Musician                          http://soundcloud.com/martin-poulter