Thanks Sam!
Now we should focus on  help about requisites of a good,
wikisource-oriented IA upload: proper scan quality, good file names and
useful metadata. IMHO it would be great to build a "wikisource collection"
into IA, since collection admins can edit any item detail but its ID, and
fix most mistakes.

Alex