River Tarnell wrote:
> i think the only non-money issue is that the
> Wikimedia Foundation won't allow us to add any more admins until they do some
> internal reorganisation of their databases, which we've been waiting for for
> several months now.

Is mediawiki table structure going to change?
RevisionDelete system is not friendly for partial replication, but
precisely doing things that way is what [will] allows avoiding the
row-copying from revision to archive of the 'old' deletion system.

Moreover, any more private method for sharing the tables (eg. a trigger
deleting the row when rev_deleted is set) would precisely lose the
backup ability the toolserver is performing.