Hoi,
There is no point having a perfect score when it is actually a lie. It seems
to me that Brion is against the removal of these tests because he wants them
to pass. Having a third state of "known to fail" makes sense, just changing
them to pass makes it necessary to add a "citation needed" because it is
just not true.
Thanks,
      GerardM

2009/7/21 Aryeh Gregor