Aryeh Gregor wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Gerard
Meijssen<gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> wrote:
There is no point having a perfect score when it is actually a lie. It seems
to me that Brion is against the removal of these tests because he wants them
to pass. Having a third state of "known to fail" makes sense, just changing
them to pass makes it necessary to add a "citation needed" because it is
just not true.

Nobody's changing them to pass.

I can understand where Gerard got the impression:

"I have modified parserTests to take a "known to fail" switch so those tests that have always failed now pass." - dan nessett 2009-07-20 16:09

KTC

    - Heinrich Heine