Is it possible to implement some method to tell server both characters
are same?? It is heard that more changes coming in future versions of
unicode. And now almost half of the data coming is in unicode 5.1
version. I am not sure about reverse converting.
Tim Starling wrote:
> Praveen Prakash wrote:
>
>> Currently Windows 7 is the only operating system
>> which supports Unicode 5.1.0. (? according to my knowledge), but lot of
>> third-party tools for writing and reading Malayalam supports new
>> version.
>>

> So do you want everything to be converted to the Unicode 5.0 version,
> including page titles, namespaces and article content, and for Unicode
> 5.1 characters sent by browsers during editing to be converted to
> Unicode 5.0 before storage? We can probably set that up.
>
> -- Tim Starling

Wikipedia Affiliate Button
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Support_Wikipedia/en>