2009/12/1 Praveen Prakash <me.prav...@gmail.com>

> Popular transliteration tool for Malayalam typing (*Varamozhi*) and popular
> font (*Anjali OldLipi*) are currently supporting Unicode 5.1 in windows.
> Recently (two or three days before) Microsoft announced their own tool for
> Malayalam typing which also supporting 5.1. Microsoft's default Karthika
> font for Malayalam also now supporting 5.1. But IE6 is not supporting
> unicode 5.1 even with supporting fonts.

Is dynamic reverse conversion at clientside using javascript possible?
This way we could output UC5.1 to everything supporting it, and older /
crappy browsers / OSes can display still correctly.
Sure, it adds a JS dependency, but I do think we can require JS for that.

Marco

--
VMSoft GbR
Nabburger Str. 15